On a chilly night, the warmth and comfort of a fireplace is unbeatable. As you curl up with your favorite book or movie, gazing in to the flames and hearing the embers pop is always something nostalgic. A nice fireplace can give this kind of feeling to you, especially during winter. But did you know that your traditional, old wood-burning fireplace or fire range can pollute the air, waste energy, and put dust in your home? So how do you keep your family and the environment safe from hazardous smoke while still getting to experience the thrill of a burning fire and a way to enjoy the warmth and comfort of a fireplace in winter? If you’re in Australia, the solution for this is taking advantage of the widely known and popular freestanding gas fireplace or modern gas fires Perth, or any part of Australia has available.
Those crackling flames we all love to gaze at may be offered by those wood burning fireplaces, but they aren’t an efficient way to heat your house in the winter. In the recent years, a modern freestanding gas fireplace proposes numerous amenities and advantages that have transformed it into the preferred alternative to wood heat fireplaces.
Listed below are the good reasons why you should have a freestanding gas fireplace mounted in your humble abode:
1. To light the fire with a gas fireplace, you just need to flip a switch or hit a button on a remote control. This makes it very convenient for anyone to keep warm during the winter. You will get rid of the hassles of cutting, splitting and buying your own firewood. You won’t need to worry about how to handle, stack and store them anymore, too. One of the best things also is that your house won’t smell of campfires anymore. Because of the technology of these gas fireplaces, you simply need to push a button and enjoy the warm fire with your loved ones.
2. The gas fireplace prices will be paid back to you given the reduced fuel consumption it offers. With a centralized heating unit like a wood fireplace, all the rooms, be it unoccupied or not, will be affected by the heat that will necessitate for more wood. The rooms you want the gas fireplace to heat can be determined by its zone heating feature.
3. If not tended, the traditional wood-fueled fireplaces can burn out during the night. With a convenient, thermostatically-controlled gas fireplace, you won’t have to worry about the heat going out. You can control the ambiance and warmth using a convenient, thermostatically-controlled gas fireplace.
4. Not every house has a chimney. This is why these vent-free gas fireplaces are the best option since they have a type of venting technology that includes a particular pipe made to course from end to end on the horizontal part of your house to the outside.
5. Given that it uses gas, it is more environment-friendly than its wood-burning counterpart. If you’re aiming to go green, then this is one of the renovations you should consider.
6. Did you know that adding a gas fireplace can increase your home’s value? This is because real estate companies surveyed and found out that one of the preferred features that homebuyers wanted in a dream home is a gas fireplace. If you’re planning to resell your house, a gas fireplace is a surefire way to increase the house resale amount. Find out more here: http://illusionfires.com.au